For Digital education in India to succeed it needs to become inclusive and reach the grassroots Authored by Braja Kishore Pradhan, Founder-Aahwahan Foundation India’s digital journey has been uniquely dynamic and different from others, following each individual’s unique journey and association with the digital formats they rely on. But on the other side is governments […]
- Electricity Supply to a School With No Power Connection By Aahwahan Foundation
- Go Green Revolution ‘A Mission of 1 Crore Tree Plantation’
- BEST SOCIAL ACTIVIST AWARD in Bangalore, India by KIIT Odisha
- MODAL SCHOOL-A concept by INFERA CSR and Aahwahan Foundation
- Upgrading Government Hospital to Provide Better Health Support For Underprivileged
We all want a bright future for our kids be it a m...
A Seed Planted Today Grows its Branches Tomorrow (...
In the recent duration where brother is brother...
A concept by INFERA CBR and AAHWAHAN FOUNDATION MO...
“He who has health has hope, and he who has hope...
About Braja Kishore Pradhan
Aahwahan Foundation – is an NGO that is involved in promoting the welfare of the economically backward sections of the society by generating employment across various sectors. It was founded in 2009 by a team of like-minded individuals with a commitment to eradicate poverty.